HealthcareSource Announces 2016 Milestone Achievements, Highlights
New Offerings, Senior Hires, Strategic Partnerships Set Stage for Accelerated Growth in 2017
Woburn, MA – December 22, 2016 – HealthcareSource®, the leading provider of talent management solutions for healthcare, today announced major milestones achieved in 2016. The company has increased its healthcare market penetration to more than 3,000 clients, representing almost half of U.S. hospitals and health systems, as well as non-acute care healthcare organizations including residential post-acute care, rehabilitation, hospice, retail clinics, and more.
HealthcareSource also crossed a major threshold in its talent acquisition business. HealthcareSource has helped healthcare organizations across the country manage over 100 million candidate applications since the launch of HealthcareSource Position Manager® applicant tracking system. HealthcareSource has also seen similar growth with HealthcareSource NetLearning®, which has managed more than 170 million course completions for HealthcareSource clients since the launch of the solution.
Other notable milestones achieved by the company this year:
- Release of more than 200 new product features, integrating, strengthening and extending the Quality Talent platform
- Announcement of the HealthcareSource Recruitment Marketing solution, enabling HealthcareSource to deliver to the market effective candidate sourcing, social sourcing, candidate relationship management (CRM), talent pools, advanced career websites, and advanced resume parsing
- Acquisition of Lean Human Capital, enabling HealthcareSource to integrate Lean Human Capital advisory services and its renowned Recruiter Academy into HealthcareSource solutions, providing a more robust portfolio of consultative services and educational offerings
- Partnership with GE Healthcare, to provide HealthcareSource Talent Management solutions to the GE Healthcare Workforce clients
- Release of a new, searchable eLearning Library online catalog
- Partnership with Fusion Marketing Group, providing recruitment marketing services for HealthcareSource clients
- Expansion of the HealthcareSource leadership team with the appointments of Steve Mahoney, Senior Vice President of Client Operations; Katherine Shuman, Chief Sales Officer; David Szary, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Recruiting Services; Russ Wakelin, Vice President of Product Management; and David Wilkins, Chief Marketing Officer
“The milestones achieved this year have enabled us to significantly boost our position in the market and help thousands of healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered Workforce®,” said J.P. Fingado, president and chief executive officer of HealthcareSource. “As we continue to expand and enhance our technology platform, we will continue to support our clients’ need to attract, develop, and retain highly-engaged, motivated people who strive to deliver quality services to our clients. We remain committed to accelerating our activities in 2017.”
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered WorkforceTM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing, and retaining highly-engaged people. The company’s cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare’s “Healthcare’s Hottest,” Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker’s “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” list. To learn more about HealthcareSource visit: www.healthcaresource.com.