HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent Award
Recognizing healthcare talent management and education excellence
The HealthcareSource Talent-in-TalentTM Award is given annually to talent management and organizational development professionals who demonstrate the highest level of innovation, proficiency and competency in healthcare talent management and education.
HealthcareSource customers can nominate themselves, a peer, or manager for demonstrating excellence in one of the three categories:
Winners will receive:
- One (1) complimentary pass to attend Talent Symposium 2017* on November 5-8 in Phoenix, AZ
- $1,500 to cover your travel & accommodation expenses** for Talent Symposium 2017
- A 15-20 minute speaking spot during the Keynote/General Session at Talent Symposium 2017 to share your story with hundreds of your peers
- A featured story on the HealthcareSource website highlighting your success
- A custom HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent winner badge for use on your website and/or social channels to promote your success among your own stakeholders
Nominations are no longer being accepted. The 2017 winners will be announced at the end of August!
Thank you to all who have submitted!
Congratulations to Our 2016 Award Winners:
- Recruitment: Morgan Pluckebaum HR Consultant IU Health North Central Region
- Performance: Daniel Blanford, Employment Supervisor, Owensboro Health, KY
- Education: Tracy Braman, HR, Executive Director, Lakeland Health, MI
*Complimentary pass must be used for 2017 conference, cannot be applied to a future event. Pass not transferrable.
**Airline and incidental expenses to be covered by winner and will be reimbursed by HealthcareSource following Talent Symposium 2017. Hotel accommodations to be booked and pre-paid by HealthcareSource.