HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent Award
Annual healthcare talent management and education award
The HealthcareSource Talent-in-TalentTM Award is an annual award given to healthcare human resources, and talent and organizational development professionals who demonstrate the highest level of talent, proficiency and competency in healthcare talent management and education; and who use this talent to teach others and support the advancement of the healthcare HR and OD professionals.
2016 Award Details
HealthcareSource customers can nominate themselves, a peer, or manager for demonstrating excellence in one of the three categories:
Winners will receive:
- One (1) complimentary pass to attend Talent Symposium 2016* on November 6-9 in Washington, DC
- $1,500 to cover your travel & accommodation expenses** for Talent Symposium 2016
- NEW for 2016! A 15-20 minute speaking spot during the Keynote/General Session at Talent Symposium 2016 to share your story with hundreds of your peers
*Complimentary pass must be used for 2016 conference, cannot be applied to a future event. Pass not transferrable.
**Airline and incidental expenses to be covered by winner and will be reimbursed by HealthcareSource following Talent Symposium 2016. Hotel accommodations to be booked and pre-paid by HealthcareSource.
The deadline for nominations has passed. Thank you for submitting your nominations. Nominees will be contacted with a status update by August 31.
Congratulations to Our 2016 Award Winners:
- Performance: Daniel Blanford, Employment Supervisor, Owensboro Health, KY
- Recruitment: Morgan Pluckebaum HR Consultant IU Health North Central Region
- Education: Tracy Braman, HR, Executive Director, Lakeland Health, MI
Runners up include:
- Kristi Bennardi, CEO, Keystone Rural Health Consortia, Inc., PA
- Cheryl Boehly, LMS Coordinator, and Debbie Deissroth, Corporate Director, Learning and Development, Kennedy Health, NJ
- Michele Cimino, Clinical Education Coordinator, Shriners Hospitals for Children – Philadelphia, PA
- Rynda Drennan, Recruiter/Senior HR Generalist, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, CA
- Joseph Kitzman, HR Business Partner, Susquehanna Health, PA
- Wendy Misita, Education Specialist, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, FL
- Sarah Peterman, Talent & Learning Management Systems Administrator, Crouse Hospital, NY
- Cheryl Prall, Director, Center for Training and Development, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Hamilton, NJ
- Allyson Saccomandi, Director, Learning and Organizational Development, Temple Health, PA
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org