Works directly with Revenue Cycle AVPs and Managers to provide support to the Revenue Cycle Operational teams in an effort to operate a "Best in Class" Revenue Cycle. Depending on the area, an individual may perform any of the following tasks: Collect, analyze and store data, use data to inform better decision making through the use of both static and interactive data tools, develop business cases, provide technical solutions to business problems, provide supporting information for business strategy, build and distribute operational reporting and productivity tracking, review processes for improvement, analyze & communicate data results, provide system and technical support, administer root cause & gap analysis, manage vendors and projects, diagnose and evaluate issues to provide corrective actions, and aid in system implementation and testing.
• Coordinates, prepares and distributes reports, dashboards, and presentations.
• Builds, supports and trouble shoots complex application systems used by Revenue Cycle end users through direct oversight or through vendor relations.
• Provides daily analytics, research, diagnosis and helps resolve problems. Escalates to senior leadership as needed.
• Handles support for inquiries or issues related to improvement. Uses the Service Now Portal for requests.
• Compiles, analyzes and distributes data interpretation, communication, and presentations around key performance indicators.
• Provides support for implementations and testing and acts as a liaison between the operational and IT teams.
• Compiles and analyzes data per business needs.
• Provides overall application and operational support as needed.
• Serves as a resource for teams working on major, complex performance improvement efforts.
• Provides excellent customer service
• Troubleshoot errors and issues that negatively impact application performance or net revenue.
• May perform other duties upon request
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required. Eight years progressive, relevant knowledge toward mastery in the field accepted in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Four or more years of progressively responsible experience in revenue cycle operations or a relatable field required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composure.
• Ability to influence others' actions and decisions without express authority.
• Ability to research, define, effectively communicate, analyze and problem solve trends within the Revenue Cycle for resolution.
• Ability to understand the changing needs of the Revenue Cycle and utilize technological solutions to improve processes and systems.
• Intermediate Excel skill level required.
• Experience in SQL or other database type applications preferred. (For Reporting Analyst)
• Experience in Tableau or other interactive data applications preferred.
• Working knowledge in many functional areas of the revenue cycle.
• Proven high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in an environment of ever-changing priorities.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Maintains and exhibits a current knowledge of profession, revenue cycle, regulatory issues and participates in continuing education.
Work involves lifting no more than 10 pounds at a time. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Work schedule may include weekend coverage for month end reporting.