HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent Award
Recognizing healthcare talent management and education excellence
The HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent™ Award is given annually to talent management and organizational development professionals who demonstrate the highest level of innovation, proficiency and competency in healthcare talent management and education.
HealthcareSource customers can nominate themselves, a peer, or manager for demonstrating excellence in one of the following categories:
- Overall Talent Management
Winners will receive:
- One (1) complimentary pass to attend Talent Symposium 2018* on October 28-31 in Orlando, FL
- $1,500 to cover your travel & accommodation expenses** for Talent Symposium 2018
- A 15-20 minute speaking spot during the Keynote/General Session at Talent Symposium 2018 to share your story with hundreds of your peers
- A featured story on the HealthcareSource website highlighting your success
We are no longer accepting nominations for 2018. The 2018 Talent-in-Talent Award receipients will be notified by August 31.
Our 2017 Award Winners:
- Recruitment: Kena Adelekan, Regional Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Adventist Health System
- Performance: Houston Methodist
- Education: Jan Wright, Staff Development & Training Coordinator, Great Plains Health
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complimentary pass must be used for 2018 conference, cannot be applied to a future event. Pass not transferrable.
**Airline and incidental expenses to be covered by winner and will be reimbursed by HealthcareSource following Talent Symposium 2018. Hotel accommodations to be booked and pre-paid by HealthcareSource.