To operate at the highest levels and remain competitive, it’s not only crucial to hire top talent and build a Patient-Centered Workforce® — it’s also important to foster growth by investing in professional development for employees.
The Recruiter AcademySM by Lean Human Capital is a web-based education program, that's 100% designed for healthcare recruiters and concentrates on the key areas proven to have the greatest impact on recruitment performance and talent acquisition. It provides recruiters, recruitment managers, and entire recruitment organizations with a mechanism to validate 'Elite' recruiting performance.
The Recruiter Academy has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
What This Means for YouIt takes commitment, dedication and hard work to become an Elite Recruiter. Our Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter (RACR) Program is not a crash course. It’s delivered over eleven 90-minute live webinar sessions
The Recruiter Academy takes you from good to ‘Elite’ recruiting and helps you to:
- Develop and leverage recruiters' skills
- Create and implement effective sourcing strategies
- Improve recruiter/hiring manager relationships
- Source candidates more effectively
- Close top talent more frequently
Successfully completing all requirements of the RACR program demonstrates mastery knowledge of best practice recruitment methodologies, tools and techniques proven successful in today’s talent-driven marketplace, and ensures recruiters understand the competencies and skills required to be an 'Elite' Recruiter.
Improve Organizational Performance
The Recruiter Academy is designed to improve the performance of all the individuals involved in managing and working within the hiring process. It provides recruiters, recruitment managers, and entire recruitment organizations with a mechanism to validate 'Elite' recruiting performance, and answers the following questions:
- How do you help with the challenges recruiters face each day?
- How do you know if you or your recruiters have mastered recruitment fundamentals?
- How do you quantify the ROI from a training program you or your recruiters attend?
The cost to attend The Recruiter Academy is $1695 per student. A group of three or more is $1495.
Continuing Education Credits
The Recruiter Academy is approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 16.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- 15 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute
- 16.5 NAHCR (healthcare recruiters) CHCR credits
The Recruiter Academy Schedule
Register now for one of our upcoming sessions of The Recruiter Academy and go from good to 'Elite' recruiting:
For Healthcare Recruiters:
- January 10, 2017
- April 11, 2017
For Corporate and In-House Recruiters:
- January 10, 2017
- April 11, 2017
What Attendees Say
Read our customer profile: Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
Beyond The Recruiter Academy
Annual RACRx Membership
Already completed The Recruiter Academy? Take the next step and sign up for RACRx Membership and be part of an exclusive group of The Recruiter Academy alumni who receive weekly inspiration, participate in ‘forum chatter’ with fellow alumni/certified recruiters, participate in interactive retention “execution” sessions and advanced learning modules to achieve and maintain excellence in all facets of recruitment, and have access to the most current Recruiter Academy materials. Annual RACRx membership is $200.00. Sign up for RACRx now.
Benefits of RACRx membership:
- Quarterly Advanced Education webinars on the industry’s hottest topics
- Quarterly ‘Retention’ webinars to help you execute flawlessly and keep your game razor sharp (technique vs. task)
- Unlimited access to the latest recorded RACR module educational webinars
- Exclusive online access to latest RACR methodologies, tools, forms, techniques, etc.
- Accrue up to 12 credits each year for attending or watching the recordings of the quarterly webinars, which can be put towards your overall RACR Recertification needs
- Each of the Advanced Education and Retention webinars has also been approved for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM and/or 1.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
RACR Recertification Program
Our Certification Program is built on the foundation of life-long learning and a passion for continuous improvement. With that in mind, all RACR certifications are valid for 2 years after the year you complete the course. To receive RACR recertification credit, please keep track of every Recruiter Academy webinar you attend by tracking it in the RACR Recertification Tracking Form.
There are two options for recertification:
- Development of a Recertification Deployment Plan and earning 30 Recertification Credits before expiration of RACR Certification
- Development of a Recertification Deployment Plan and retaking the Certification Exam
For more information on the Recertification Program, speak with a Healthcaresource Representative now!