HealthcareSource participates in many conferences and trade shows throughout the year. Be sure to connect with us at these live events to learn more about how to attract, assess, and retain top talent with our talent management software solutions.
- ASHHRA 51st Annual Conference & Exposition: Strategic Leaders for Healthcare’s Future (Booth #401)
September 19-22, 2015
Session: "Vanderbilt Health's Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy in Today's Candidate-driven Market"
Sunday September 20, 2015, - 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Presented by Brian Brazda, Partner, Lean Human Capital, David Szary, Founder/Partner, Lean Human Capital, and Candy Lindsay, Senior Director, Talent Management & Operations, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Session: “New Employee Orientation: Meaningful vs. Mundane”
Monday September 21, 2015 - 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Presented by: Amy Smith, MS, Staff Development Specialist, East Tennessee Children's Hospital and Will Ploskonka, Manager, Organizational Development and Learning, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
Session: “Six Factors Shaping the Future of Health Care”
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Presented by: Peter Segall, President & CEO, HealthcareSource
HealthcareSource New to the Profession Grant
HealthcareSource will provide three New-to-the-Profession healthcare HR practitioners with a grant of $1,500 each to attend the ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition.
- SCHRN September Quarterly Meeting
September 22, 2015
Session: "Creating a Culture of Accountability and Engagement", presented by Rebecca McNeil,
Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, HealthcareSource
- ANCC National Magnet Conference: World-Class Nursing. Innovative Patient Care. (Booth #1826)
October 7-9, 2015
- Talent Symposium 2015: HealthcareSource & NetLearning Annual User Conference
October 25-28, 2015
- LeadingAge Annual Meeting and Expo: Be the Voice (Booth #1931)
November 1-4, 2015
- KronosWorks 2015: The World’s Leading Workforce Information Exchange
ARIA Resort, Las Vegas, NV
November 15-18, 2015