HealthcareSource participates in many conferences and trade shows throughout the year. Be sure to connect with us at these live events to learn more how to attract, assess, and retain top talent with our talent management software solutions.
- Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Annual Convention (Booth #512)
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
July 16-19, 2014
- National Association of Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR) 40th Annual IMAGE Conference (Booth #18)
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL
July 22-25, 2014
• Session: “Alternate Recruitment Strategies”
• July 24, 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m .
• Presenters: Emily Miley, MPA, Human Resources Specialist, Bronson Healthcare Group
• Session: "To Keep Them, Choose Wisely: The Science of Assessment for Retention"
• July 25, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
• Presenter: Frederick P. Morgeson, PH.D., Eli Broad Professor of Management, The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, Michigan State University; Scientific Advisor, HealthcareSource
- McKesson 2014 InSight Annual Conference (Booth # 605)
Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
August 5-8, 2014
- American Society of Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) 50th Annual Conference (Booth #311)
Hyatt Regency, Chicago, IL
September 27-30, 2014
HealthcareSource is the proud sponsor of the New-to-the-Profession ASHHRA Annual Conference Grant. Learn more and apply.
• Session: "Southwest EDGE Program: Employe Leadership Skills"
• September 29, 2:00 P.m. - 3:30 p.m.
• Presenters: Joni Edwards, Director, Staffing and and Volunteer Services, Southwest General Health Center
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) 2014 Convention & Exhibit (Booth #1643)
San Diego, CA
September 27-October 2, 2014
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) National Magnet Conference (Booth #1725)
October 8-10, 2014
- 2014 LeadingAge Annual Meeting and Expo: Redefining Age (Booth #2123)
October 19-22, 2014
- HealthcareSource Talent Symposium 2014
Wynn Las Vegas, NV
November 2-5, 2014