1. I am interested in being considered for a postion at Westerly Hospital how can I apply? All applicants must apply online at www.westerlyhospital.org. By applying on-line your application will be reviewed promptly. We no longer accept resumes that have been faxed, mailed, or emailed. If resumes are sent in this manner there will be no guarantee of confirmation of receipt or followup. Due to the high volume of calls we receive on a daily basis messages left on voicemail regarding sent resumes will not be returned.
2. Having Trouble Accessing Application? In order to access the application you must disable pop blockers on your computer.
3. I applied online. How can I be sure you received my resume? If you applied on line, you should have received a message verifying receipt both on the screen after you submit it as well as a message to the email account included in your application. If you did not receive a message and applied from an external website (indeed, career builder, etc.) please resubmit via the hospital career page website. Due to the high volume of applications received on a daily basis messages regarding application status will not be returned.
4. I don't have a computer. How can I apply for positions online? If you do not have access to a computer, there are resources available at public libraries.
5. I am interested in working at Westerly Hospital, but I don't see an open position that fits my qualifications. Is there anyway I can submit my resume anyway. No. Only positions which are currently open are posted on our website. External websites often list Westerly Hospital openings. If the position does not appear on our website it is no longer available. Our website is kept up to date. Please check back for current opportunities.
Please select a job category and press Search: tip