· Provides a professional level of support to customers, distribution force, and internal departments.
· Evaluates inbound and outbound calls to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures in place.
· Provides feedback to assist with the creation of performance improvement goals and the development of training programs.
· Designs and implements programs to improve performance and efficiency.
· Coordinates training events including scheduling, set up and delivery of material.
· Work with Product Managers to develop product related trainings for staff.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining SOP's for department.
· Responsible for management or CS Surveys including sending invitations and reporting results.
· Responsible for identifying, designing and implementing different feedback tools for the field and customers.
· Responsible for tracking and trending feedback and relaying information to management team
· Responsible for understanding and being able to perform complete job duties of the Customer Service Representatives, Product Specialists and Inside Sales Representatives.
· Acts as a Quality Investigator for service complaints including initial investigation, entering information into Pilgrim software and relaying information to management team. \
· Acts as Customer Service ambassador for meetings with visitors to include candidates, surgeons and field representatives.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required and preferred separately)
· BA or BS preferred, relevant work experience may be substituted for degree.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a Customer Service or Sales Support role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Previous training experience preferred
· Previous Tissue Banking experience preferred
· CTBS certification preferred
· Requires high level of problem solving and follow up on a daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: (list required and preferred separately)
· Ability to act independently to resolve complex customer issues.
· Proven ability to lead others and encourage positive and successful outcomes.
· Ability to work independently or as an integral part of team.
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, assign priorities and delegate as needed to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
· Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal/written communication skills, and excellent organizational skills.
This position may require the use of personal protective equipment during various tasks/activities including but not limited to, gloves, masks and safety glasses.
List activity requirements and percentage of time: KEY: Not at all (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%), Constant (67-100%)
Climbing: Not at all (0%) Bending: Occasional (1-33%) Kneeling/Crawling with force: Not at all (0%)
Pulling: Occasional (1-33%) Reaching Above Head: Occasional (1-33%) Twisting at waist: Occasional (1-33%)
Lift above shoulders: Occasional (1-33%) Lift from floor level: Occasional (1-33%)
Sedentary work: Prolonged periods of sitting & physically handle objects up to 10 lbs occasionally.
Stand for 6 hours/day Sit for 8 hours/day Perform repetitive tasks/motions Have good manual dexterity
Have good eye/hand/foot coordination Hear alarms/telephone/normal voice Have Clarity of Vision
Near Acuity (Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less) Far Acuity (Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more) Distinguish colors
WORKING CONDITIONS: Biomedical manufacturing environment. Potential hazards include exposure to:
Hazardous chemicals: Not at all (0%) Blood or body fluids: Occasional (1-33%)
Extreme conditions, hot or cold: Not at all (0%) Communicable diseases: Occasional (1-33%)
Saw Blades, needles or other sharp objects: Occasional (1-33%) Unprotected heights: Not at all (0%)
Moving mechanical parts: Not at all (0%) Latex exposure: Occasional (1-33%)