· Obtain, compile, track, review, file and disposition accurate and complete donor records (paper and electronic) to support applicable regulations, standards and departmental procedures for donor eligibility determination in a timely manner.
· Disposition donors in electronic system for release into production, rejection or Medical Director request for additional information.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with recovery agencies and other entities providing donor records to facilitate timely submission of accurate and complete required records.
· Act as departmental liaison to both internal and external customers to provide requested donor related information and/or resolve issues as requested.
· Comply with all applicable regulations, standards, company policies and departmental procedures.
· Support company and departmental quality and business objectives and initiatives.
· Provide information to develop and monitor quality and business metrics as requested.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· AA degree with 1 year medical records experience or HSD with 2 years medical records experience required or equivalent experience combination
· Quality Assurance, regulatory affairs or other related experience with a tissue, medical device or drug company preferred
· AATB CTBS certification preferred
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
· Knowledge of FDA regulations and AATB standards preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and possess the ability to work under a variety of changing conditions and stressful, urgent need conditions
· Must have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to review large amounts of documentation and ensure accuracy
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality