· Provides world class customer service to customers including medical facilities, sales representatives, and distributors.
· Maintains customer service levels that ensure efficient and accurate process completion.
· Acts independently to resolve complex customer issues.
· Provides support to RTI customers, sales force, and distributors regarding product availability and marketing promotions.
· Receives reviews and responds to correspondence from customers as needed.
· Provides support to Regional Manager(s) and sales force to meet revenue goals.
· Completes the end of the day reconciliation of orders.
· Creates documents and maintains all data for the purpose of reporting and ad hoc analysis.
· Performs all functions in compliance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
· Ensures all OSHA, state and federal regulatory guidelines are met as related to handling of human tissue.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required and preferred separately)
· H.S. diploma required.
· Minimum of 2 years (continual) Customer Service experience required.
· Prefer two-year college degree or higher and one year tissue banking experience.
· Previous experience in medical industry preferred.
· Must obtain Certified Tissue Bank Specialist (CTBS) certification after one year of accepting position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: (list required and preferred separately)
· Computer proficient in MS Word and MS Excel computer programs..
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks. Must be organized and have time management skills. Able to work independently and as integral part of team.
· Ability to identify customer needs and offer product substitutions based on surgical procedures.
· Ability to work as part of team to assist coordinating and allocating available inventory, ensuring grafts ship in a timely manner to meet requested surgery dates
This position may require the use of personal protective equipment during various tasks/activities including but not limited to, gloves, masks and safety glasses.
List activity requirements and percentage of time: KEY: Not at all (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%), Constant (67-100%)
Climbing: Not at all (0%) Bending: Occasional (1-33%) Kneeling/Crawling with force: Not at all (0%)
Pulling: Occasional (1-33%) Reaching Above Head: Occasional (1-33%) Twisting at waist: Occasional (1-33%)
Lift above shoulders: Occasional (1-33%) Lift from floor level: Occasional (1-33%)
Sedentary work: Prolonged periods of sitting & physically handle objects up to 10 lbs occasionally.
Stand for 3 hours/day Sit for 8 hours/day Perform repetitive tasks/motions Have good manual dexterity
Have good eye/hand/foot coordination Hear alarms/telephone/normal voice Have Clarity of Vision
Near Acuity (Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less) Far Acuity (Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more) Distinguish colors
WORKING CONDITIONS: Biomedical manufacturing environment. Potential hazards include exposure to:
Hazardous chemicals: Not at all (0%) Blood or body fluids: Not at all (0%)
Extreme conditions, hot or cold: Not at all (0%) Communicable diseases: Not at all (0%)
Saw Blades, needles or other sharp objects: Not at all (0%) Unprotected heights: Not at all (0%)Moving mechanical parts: Not at all (0%) Latex exposure: Not at all (0%)