Associate's Degree from Nationally Accredited College/Univer
Allegan General Hospital seeks a Relief Registered Nurse to work on an "as needed" basis in our Emergency Department.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, but may not be limited to:
- Assess patients' physical, psychosocial, emotional, cultural, spiritual needs.
- Plan patient care utilizing individualized, multidisciplinary patient-centered goals.
- Continuously evaluate and modify the plan for each patient.
- Consistently provide effective and documented patient and family education.
- Administer medications and treatments accurately as prescribed, addressing the "seven rights": right patient, right dose, right time, right route, right medication/treatment, right reason, right documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE, but may not be limited to:
- Current RN licensure in the state of Michigan
- Ability to be an effective team member, offering input, willingness to trust the skills and expertise of other team members, share in group decision making, and refer them to appropriate sources of help if indicated.
- Effective organizational, prioritization, critical thinking, collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer-focused service
- Desire to participate in organizational effectiveness
- BLS & ACLS required
- 2 years previous experience as an RN in an Emergency Dept preferred
Allegan General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer