Allegan General Hospital seeks a full time Registered Nurse to work for our Home Healthcare department.
JOB DUTIES include, but may not be limited to:
- Assess patients' physical, psychosocial, emotional, cultural and spiritual needs.
- Plan patient care with individualized, multidisciplinary patient centered goals.
- Continuously evaluate and modify the plan for each patient, including
preventative and rehabilitative measures.
- Provide effective and documented patient and caregiver education.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed within scope of nursing
license, accurately addressing the "seven rights."
- Honor confidentiality in matters relating to patients, employees and AGH.
- Daily travel in all types of weather conditions.
QUALIFICATIONS include, but may not be limited to:
-Current RN licensure in the state of Michigan
-One Year Medical/Surgical experience required
-One Year Home Health experience preferred
-Reliable transportation and valid Michigan driver's license in good standing required
-Excellent customer service, team work and organizational skills
-Proven communication, assessment and critical thinking skills
-Ability to work efficiently and independently
-Working knowledge of State and Federal laws governing Homecare, or ability to access this info from the Clinical Nurse Leader/Nurse Manager
Allegan General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer