It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Department:||Area Managers/Program Directors|
Coordinates activities of personnel at assigned base, reports to the Director of Base Operations and collaborates with the Aviation Division and Membership program. Duties include administrating the financial, marketing, growth and business aspects for the assigned base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates daily activities of the Nurse, Paramedic, Mechanic, Pilot and Membership Manager.
2. Supervises Nurses, Paramedics and Membership Manager.
3. Collaborates with the Aviation Managers to help plan the daily activities of pilots and mechanics.
4. Develops, implements, and manages an aggressive marketing program aimed at all users of emergency services.
5. Responsible for local marketing and relationship building with each customer agency.
6. Assures proper use, maintenance, and repair of medical equipment and supplies. Participates in the evaluation of new equipment/supplies. Oversees inventory and supplies.
8. Oversees establishment, maintenance, and organization for crew quarters.
9. Attends local, regional and state EMS/hospital/advisory committee meetings. Is a member of a least one civic organization in the community that the base is located in.
10. Runs monthly staff meetings at assigned base to include posting an agenda, typing minutes, and assuring delivery of minutes to all crew members.
11. Collaborates with the Director of Communications on operations center issues.
12. Collaborates with Membership Manager and Public Relations Department to plan and implement Air Evac Lifeteam program and service awareness.
13. Collaborates with Regional Membership manager for success of Membership Program in target area.
14. Responsible for maintaining contact with and providing updates to community agencies, support groups, committees, and other health care providers.
15. Ensures that Base Staff submit all current credentials required for base licensure and job requirements.
16. Ensures crew members receive appropriate medical attention and follow-up work-related injuries and exposures using occupational health provider, submits detailed reports to Director of Clinical Care.
Air Evac Offers: