Current A & P Certificate
2 years helicopter maintenance experience
This position is responsible for performing inspections and work as required for maintaining the base aircraft.
REQUIRED 2 years experience on rotor wing.
- Must have 2 years of experience on a rotor wing.
- Maintenance of Aircraft and Equipment
- Planning Maintenance from C.A.L.M. Reports
- Maintain and Inventory Base Spare Parts
- Assist the RMO to Maintain the RMO Aircraft as Required
- Perform daily inspections and Preventive Maintenance
- Monitor Manuals for Currency for the Company
- Read, understand, and interpret maintenance manuals
- Other Duties and Special Projects as Assigned
- On call during workweek
- Required to work after hours and weekends as needed
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria listed below.
- High School or Training Equivalent
- Current A & P Certificate
- Current State Drivers license
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to Lift a Minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to Use Arms, Hands, and Legs to Accomplish Tasks
- Able to Sit, Stand, and Squat for Extended Periods
- Able to Climb with Balance on and Off Aircraft
- Computer Knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook
Air Evac offers: 401(k) Match Health Insurance Dental Insurance Employer Paid Short Term Disability Employer Paid Long Term Disability Employer Paid Life Insurance* Vision Plan EAP Program Large operational area with many opportunities for transfer