It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||3rd floor East- Med/Surg/Ortho|
|Salary:||$10.40 - $13.00|
|Hours:||24 hrs/wk; both 7a-3:30p & 3p-11:30p and every other wknd|
Contact: Kristi Stoltman
Address: PO Box 6002 Grand Forks, ND 58206-6002
- Refer to Job Summary for Qualifications
Altru Health System is committed to achieving Organizational Excellence and expects each employee to actively participate in the achievement of the departmental goals associated with the 5 Pillars of Excellence – Service, Quality, People, Finance and Growth.
The Nursing Assistant I assists in the admission process; collects data; collects information from the patient and/or family and relays the information to the Nurse; identifies changes in patient’s condition and communicates these changes to the Nurse; performs procedures according to physician order and nursing delegation; assists physicians or other professionals with procedures; performs personal cares and comforts; transports and/or transfers patients; demonstrates knowledge of location, set-up, use and cleaning of basic equipment; assists with the discharge process; completes all documentation; processes patient charge items and completes order entry and verification; maintains kitchen stock and performs hostess duties; maintains a clean, orderly physical environment and demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload. Patients cared for include infants, children, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be 16 years of age or a high school diploma/GED.
• Registration by the North Dakota State Department of Health as a Certified Nursing Assistant or
• Registration by North Dakota State Department of Health as a Nurse Aide or
• Those who have in the past never been licensed or certified as a Nurse Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant may obtain registration by the North Dakota State Department of Health within the first four (4) months of employment.
• Successful completion of the functional assessment.
• Previous experience in a health care setting.
External Applicants Click Here To Apply Online
Current Altru Health System Employees ONLY Click Here To Complete Internal Job Transfer Form