RN-Surgery Position Overview
*Sign-on Bonus and Relocation available, based on experience*
At Asante Three Rivers Medical Center, there are 6 OR suites in the main OR and 2 in the outpatient center with state of the art surgical equipment. On average, there are 5,000 cases performed between the main and the outpatient center. General/vascular, total joint/orthopedics, trauma, gyn, ENT, urology and podiatry procedures are performed. Three Rivers Medical Center is a Pathway to Excellence hospital. This designation confirms to the community that TRMC is committed to nurses, recognizing what is important to nurses and values nurses' contributions.
As a Surgery RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
· Work in an environment where everyone works towards one goal of achieving and maintaining nursing excellence.
· Work with highly skilled and compassionate physicians.
· Collaborate interdepartmentally to deliver excellent care to patients
· Participate in clinical teams to focus on evidence-based continual improvement
· Associates degree in nursing or above required
· Current Operating Room experience or recent successful completion of extended Perioperative training required
· Scrub experience preferred
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association required upon start
· Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) - sponsored by the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive starting wage and shift differentials
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
· Relocation Assistance Available
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.