· Ability to work logically through complex problems involving operational, contracting, general accounting, cost accounting, auditing, data collection, data extracting and computer system and processing issues.
· Proficient in at least one relational database, Query / SQL logic.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent understanding of financial analysis techniques.
· Must be able to work independently after discussing projects and their scope with supervisor and/or management.
· Needs to be able to balance multiple high level priorities.
· Comfort with learning new computer systems.
· Excellent verbal, written and graphic presentation skills.
· Comfortable with developing and conducting training classes on the uses of a wide range of software packages and the development of an analytical mind set in Asante personnel.