Clinical Coordinator – Surgical Services
At Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC), we have a state of the art surgical department with 15 OR suites, including 2 dedicated cardiac surgery suites and a hybrid operating room. On average, there are 10,000 cases performed each year at ARRMC, in a variety of specialties: general/vascular, neurosurgery, total joint/orthopedics, bariatric surgery, trauma, gyn, ENT, plastics, urology and cardiothoracic surgery. ARRMC is a very progressive surgical hospital. In addition to performing robotic urological, gynecologic and general surgery, ARRMC was the first hospital in the state to employ the use of the Mazor neurosurgical robot. In addition, ARRMC was one of the first hospitals in Oregon to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and is recognized as among the top cardiac surgery hospitals in the West. ARRMC serves as the regional referral center for nine counties and is currently pursuing Level II Trauma designation from the State of Oregon
The Clinical Coordinator of Surgical Services provides oversight and coordination for a designated clinical program and related patient care areas. The primary focus is supervising daily patient care and ensuring that the care meets quality standards in a cost effective manner. In addition, the Coordinator provides performance improvement, statistical data collection, patient and community education, and management of organizational change for the program and related patient care areas. Also collaborates with the direct supervisor on related goal setting and planning and provides consistent and timely information and feedback to the direct supervisor, including input regarding financial and/or quality performance and Human Resources issues.
As a Clinical Coordinator at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
· Support others in their professional growth
· Participate in organizational initiatives
· Learn and grow as a leader
· Support daily operation in the unit
This position will assist in overseeing Surgical Services: PACU/OR/Anesthesia and hours will be variable with primary hours between 9:00am -7:30pm.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent combination of education and clinical experience required
· Minimum of 2 years recent clinical experience required
· Experience in area specialty or a minimum of 2 years clinical management/supervisory experience required
· Direct experience with performance improvement and/or additional experience in area of specialty preferred.
Licensure / Certification
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by the Oregon State Board of Nursing
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association required
· AANN preferred
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting salary
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.