The Intensive Care Unit at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC) is a 15 bed multi- specialty, Beacon Bronze unit with a broad range of specialty services, including but not limited to, invasive intracranial pressure monitoring, continuous renal replacement therapy, advanced ventilation therapies, and trauma management. The ICU is a primary stroke unit. RN to patient ratios are 1:2. Along with a multidisciplinary team that includes Intensivists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Respiratory Therapists, unit based pharmacists, dieticians, social workers, physical therapists, discharge planners and palliative care providers, the ICU RNs provide outstanding care to the community we serve.
*Our ICU has been an AACN Beacon of Excellence since 2011*
For patients and their families, the Beacon Award signifies exceptional care through improved outcomes and greater overall patient satisfaction. For critical care nurses, a Beacon Award translates to a positive and supportive work environment with greater collaboration between colleagues and leaders, higher morale and lower turnover.
As an Intensive Care Unit RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
· Use advanced nursing skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening medical conditions
· Respond to life-saving situations as members of the rapid response and code teams.
· Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to develop individual's plan of care for patients.
· Care for a variety of critically ill patients recovering from medical conditions, surgical procedures and traumatic and neurological injury.
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified through the AHA required upon start
· CCRN, SCRN, CNRN certifications preferred
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting wage
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.