Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center's Cath Lab serves as the receiving center for the "State of Jefferson" groundbreaking STEMI program, which was one of the first in the country. It covers more than 5,000 square miles of southern Oregon and Northern California, and is one of the top STEMI programs in the country with the hospital D2B time in the top 5% with 42 minutes.
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center has been recognized with the highest award from the American Heart Association for excellence in treating the most severe form of heart attacks.
· In 2016, Asante was awarded the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Receiving Center-Gold Plus quality Achievement Award
· In 2015, Asante was awarded American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Receiving Center- Silver Plus for efficiency
· Asante has also been awarded the Platinum Action Registry award from NCDR 5 years straight
The Radiology Cath Lab RN at Asante will have the opportunity to:
· Seamlessly moving between Cardiac, EP, IR and Peripheral procedures, and if trained, EP Procedures
· Be a part of an efficient, cohesive, and knowledgeable department while gaining a variety of experiences
· Provide patient education, and prepare the patient for their procedure
· Work with the latest technology in cardiac care, including the Abbott Bioabsorbable Stent
· Assist with a variety of procedures ranging from diagnostic caths to interventional Cardiac cases