What You'll Do
· Guide the vision and build the structure and process of the new OB ED program, creating policies, procedures, and quality metrics.
· You'll be collaborating closely with community obstetrics providers and nursing staff while providing hands-on care for a high acuity patient population.
· Recruit, select, and supervise high quality physicians, directly leading a team of 4 or more.
· Build effective and trusting relationships across functions.
· Excel at change leadership.
Who You Are
· You're a Physician who is currently practicing as an OB Hospitalist.
· You bring at least 3 years relevant leadership experience, and you're Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
· You have a strong desire to take your career to the next level, including increased responsibility in physician leadership and program management.
· You love blazing new trails; not just reading the strategy blueprint but designing it.
· You're a natural builder of programs, process, and teams that deliver best-in-class patient experiences and outcomes.
· You inspire trust in others and have strong collaborative nature.
· While you're passionate about leadership opportunity, you love direct patient and clinical activity.
· An opportunity to build a new OB Hospitalist team within an award-winning hospital system.
· An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes.
· Excellent compensation including an incentive bonus structure.
· Signing bonus, relocation assistance and annual CME allowance.
· Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and retirement.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to Stephanie Lash - Provider Recruiter at: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org