Asante Radiation Oncology is an integral part of our cancer services team, combining the latest in technology with compassionate patient-centered care. Our cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer (CoC). Radiation Oncology is a multidisciplinary team consisting of 3 Radiation Oncologists, physicist, dosimetrists, radiation therapists and specially trained RNs.
The Radiation Oncology RN at Asante will have the opportunity to:
Provide patient care and educational counseling for patients and their families undergoing radiation therapy treatment
· Apply nursing process to plan and manage care of radiation patients
· Collaborate with radiation oncologists, medical professionals and other staff, to ensure quality of care provided
· Effectively communicate fundamental patient and family information, and variances from patient goals, to health care team
· Involve appropriate members of multidisciplinary health care team in providing treatment and continuing care of patient as needed
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting wage
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values –traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.