Thank you for your interest in Asante's New Graduate Program! The program is designed to be your "Introduction to Professional Nursing" and Asante is a great place to start!
Designed by nurses for nurses, the Asante New Graduate program prepares newly graduated (1 year experience or less) or novice nurses by organizing and overseeing all aspects of your transition. Throughout the program you'll be supported both professionally and emotionally by a network of senior nurses who act as preceptors and mentors.
We place New Grads in most specialties:
· Cardiac Center
· General Medicine
· Post Surgical
· Behavioral Health
· Women's Health
· Critical Care/ICU/CCU/IMCU
· Emergency Services
We place New Grads in all three Asante Hospitals:
· Ashland Community Hospital (ACH) in Ashland, OR
· Rogue Regional Medical Center (RRMC) in Medford, OR
· Three Rivers Medical Center (TRMC) in Grants Pass, OR
Additional Certifications Required for Specific Units:
· Family Birth Center - Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
· Pediatrics - Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
· NICU – Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
· Emergency Department – Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) OR ENPC
· CU/CCU, Heart Center - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting wage
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values –traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.