The Asante Center for Outpatient Health (ACOH) is a state-of-the-art clinic designed to consolidate specialty services. This environmentally sustainable facility includes orthopedic and sports medicine, general and colorectal surgery, urology, rehabilitation, laboratory, cardiopulmonary, X-ray, urgent care, and the new outpatient surgery center. The outpatient surgery center provides care for those needing surgical services that do not require an overnight stay in the hospital. Our new surgical suites feature the latest technology in a comfortable, healing environment. Types of surgeries provided at this location include general, orthopedic, urological, and ear, nose and throat procedures.
As a PACU/SSU RN at Asante Outpatient Health (ACOH) in Grants Pass, you will have the opportunity to:
· Work with an excellent team of nurses and tech's to provide optimal patient centered care
· Offered the opportunity once fully trained in PACU/SSU, to cross train in the Operating Room
· Be a part of a continually growing Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy business
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association required upon start
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified through the American Heart Association(AHA) required upon start
· Must obtain Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA) within 6 months of hire date
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.