40 Hour OT Rule - OT paid after 40 worked hours in a week
Full Time Benefited 80 hrs/per pay period
LPN for Care Transformation Position Overview
The LPN for Asante Physician Partners (APP) provides care in an integrated healthcare system with a focus on managing the health of a designated population in an ambulatory clinic setting. The LPN in the ambulatory setting will utilize change behavior skills, patient education, and care coordination to engage with a designated population. The goal of this engagement is to improve the health outcomes for designated population, while improving lifestyle behaviors to achieve optimal health and well being for designated population. The current ambulatory care setting is diverse and multifaceted, requiring nurses highly skilled in patient assessment and with the ability to implement a broad range of nursing interventions in a variety of settings. Utilizing the nursing process, delivering superb health care in a compassionate manner, is committed to excellence and empowered to streamline and improve operations. They are uniquely qualified to influence organizational standards related to patient safety and care delivery in the outpatient setting.
For this position with Care Transformation, one of the primary responsibilities is evaluating patients during Medicare and Annual Wellness visits to assess their needs for preventative care and screenings, other treatments and/or tests, and for follow-up.
· Completion of a qualified LPN program
· 1 year of experience in an ambulatory setting including skilled nursing facility or urgent care setting, preferred
· Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of patient population served, preferred
· Bilingual/Spanish speaking, preferred
· Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
· Ability to problem solve and deal with variables in an efficient, logical manner
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills to represent department to the public and internal customers through actions and behaviors
· Ability to prioritize work and accomplish projects and tasks in a systematic approach (maintaining disease registries for multiple patient cohorts)
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting wage
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values –traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.