Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC) in Medford seeks CNA's that are passionate about providing excellent patient care and being a vital member of a dedicated patient care team. CNA's at ARRMC are valued for their contribution towards providing an excellent patient experience and also in making Asante such a great place to work.
As a CNA you will have the opportunity to:
· Assist RN's in providing patient care based on psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and age specific needs
· Promote patient safety and comfort and actively participate in patient satisfaction
· Demonstrate advanced Responsive Observations knowledge base in practice of care
· Document patient and family responses and effectiveness of teaching and interventions per department standards
· Provide excellent communication between staff and patients/customers
· Promote and maintain Asante's Vision and Values
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis – such as transferring a patient in and out of a bed. The ability to bend, stretch, twist and perform other awkward physical movements is also required. To be placed in this position, applicants must pass a physical functional screening.
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values –traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.