Full Time salaried position
Behavioral Health Consultant Licensed Clinical Social Worker Position Overview
The Behavioral Health Consultant Licensed Clinical Social Worker supports the expansion and enhancement of our behavioral health programs by collaborating on patient care as a part of an interdisciplinary care team-based approach with physicians, other providers, nurses, and health care professionals with a goal of improving health care quality.
As the BHC LCSW at Asante you will have the opportunity to:
· Help shape and direct the integrated behavioral health services of the clinic in collaboration with other members of our staff.
· Perform individual patient assessment of needs, develop patient specific care plans, educate patient on resources available to them and conduct follow-up evaluations to determine patient outcome.
· Perform appropriate screenings and educational assessments as needed.
Together with physician leadership, the BHC LCSW will be accountable for maintaining quality integrated behavioral health programs for patients and staff. Fields and conducts patient calls as requested.
· Master's degree in Social Work
· Additional training in psychotherapy preferred
· Experience with psychosocial assessment, individual therapy, short-term evidence-based counseling, and crisis intervention
· Experience working in the medical social work or community mental health field and knowledge of Integrated Behavioral Health in the community healthcare system
· Bilingual in English/Spanish also preferred
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association preferred
· Ability to solve routine and complex problems; application of knowledge to specific patient care situations, ability to prioritorize work, excellent interpersonal skills; and effective communication and listening skills
· Must be self directed, motivated, and able to handle stress of busy daily operations
· Flexibility in arranging work schedule to meet the demands of providing psychosocial care to patients
· Able to learn computer systems required to gain access to patient records to maintain and record results in an electronic medical record
· Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, family, providers, coworkers and the public
Compensation & Benefits
· Excellent salary, including bonus potential
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision care
· Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
· Generous work/life balance incentive
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.