RN-Wound Ostomy Position Overview
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass is a community hospital that offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon. The 125-bed hospital combines the small hospital feel with the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
The Wound Ostomy Nurse provides direct and indirect care for patients with ostomies, continent devices, draining wounds, fistulas, vascular, neurotrophic and pressure ulcers, and incontinence, with a goal of optimal possible rehabilitation.
· Associates degree in nursing or above required
· Previous Wound Ostomy experience required
No nights, holidays or weekends required
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association required upon start
· WOCN or WCC(Wound care certified) required
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting wage
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.