· 2 recent years experience in an acute care setting
· 2-4 years of demonstrated utilization/case management experience in a recognized program, preferred.
· Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and organize workload required.
· Ability to function in a team environment with healthcare professionals, required.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to effectively represent department to the public and interact with fellow team members, nursing/physician/ancillary staff, third-party payors and patients/families, required.
· Must possess proficiency in interpersonal skills to effectively interact with fellow team members, nursing/physician/ancillary staff, third-party payors and patients/families.
· Project management skills, preferred
· Technical support with computer skills, preferred
· Critical thinking, leadership attributes, and problem solving skills, preferred.
· Ability to gather data and report on findings, preferred.