Housekeeper Position Overview
The Housekeeper will have the opportunity to join the team at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean, healthy, and safe environment at onsite and/or offsite buildings for all patients, visitors, and employees.
As a Housekeeper at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
· Work collaboratively with the Environmental Services team to keep Asante buildings safe and clean
· Create a positive patient experience through daily interactions with patients and their families
· Perform a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, waiting rooms, administrative offices, and other hospital/non-hospital areas
· High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
· One year of institutional cleaning experience is preferred
· A positive, professional, and caring attitude in dealing with patients and their families, hospital staff, visitors, and peers
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated and directed
· A cooperative effort toward team concepts
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend English
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
· Candidates must pass a physical functional screening test
· Requires continuous physical exertion including ability to lift, push or pull over 50 pounds, bending, stretching, and other movements.
· Exposure to blood or bodily fluids is expected
Compensation & Benefits
· Targeted starting hourly range: $11.13-15.30
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
· Generous time off package with 8 holidays
· Tuition reimbursement available
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation. We are located in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.