The Epic Analyst - Associate designs, analyzes, develops, tests, implements and/or provides tier two technical assistance of assigned system applications. This position demonstrates the ability to work with user departments to resolve problems, and develops and modifies procedures to solve data processing problems and/or prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
This position supports the Orders team.
As the Epic Analyst - Associate at Asante you will have the opportunity to:
· Work with Epic representatives, application coordinators, supervisors and end users to ensure applications meet organizational and client needs.
· Gather background information for the analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the end user work flow and relate these findings to appropriate parties.
· Work with end users to respond to technical questions and issues related to work flow.
· Provide clarification on functionality in new releases to determine how it should be used.
· Demonstrate understanding of integrated testing, troubleshooting and issue resolution and with development of comprehensive testing plans.