Make a difference in the lives of people in a positive and powerful way!
Join the Aspirus Wausau Hospital nursing team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Become a member of an excellent team that heals people, promotes health and strengthens communities.
· Prior listing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry required with current registry recommended. Include Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry number on the application.
· Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
· One year of experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care setting beneficial or previous work experience in a post-acute care setting or nursing home beneficial.
· Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent and completion of a nursing assistant course.
· Ability to work variable hours between days/p.m., p.m./night, or day/night in addition to a weekend rotation.