Make a difference in the lives of people in a positive and powerful way!
Join the Aspirus Wausau Hospital nursing team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Become a member of an excellent team that heals people, promotes health and strengthens communities.
· Active listing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry required. Include Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry number on the application.
· Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
· Ability to work 12 hour shifts on a day/pm rotation and every third weekend.
· One year of experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care setting beneficial or previous work experience in a post-acute care setting or nursing home beneficial.
· Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent and completion of a nursing assistant course.