Bachelor's Degree Preferred
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Clinical Informatics Training Support Specialist – Associate at Aspirus, Inc. This position can work remotely or from any Aspirus location. This individual develops an in-depth knowledge of assigned system applications and plays a role in the evaluation, implementation, and support of new applications, software fixes, updates and new releases; is cross-trained on multiple applications; and actively participates in the identification and resolution of system issues.
- Knowledge of computer applications including EMR, Microsoft Word and Excel normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience in education, computer science, or information systems preferred.
- Prior relevant experience in IT, clinical area, or adult education.
- ITIL course completed within one year of hire preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin