For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a CATH LAB/SPECIAL PROCEDURES TECHNOLOGIST in Wausau, WI at Aspirus Wausau Hospital who provides quality cardiovascular diagnostic/intervention services to patients of all ages under medical supervision.
- Knowledge of radiological standards and procedures normally acquired through completion of a diploma from an approved AMA school of radiological technology, an Associate's Degree in Radiology, or other manner to meet requirements of the ARRT and State of Wisconsin Radiographer licensure.
- Minimum of one year working full time in Diagnostic Radiology necessary to enhance and develop skills, with previous experience in Cath Lab/Special Procedures.
- Possesses State of Wisconsin Radiographer license.
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Possesses and maintains active ARRT (R) Certification desired.
- ACLS certification beneficial.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of Cath Lab monitoring systems.
- Possesses complete and thorough understanding of the operation of all patient monitors including EKG, invasive pressure, NIBP, SAO2, etc.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of EKG rhythm.
- Possesses a working knowledge of both hospital and department specific computer systems.
Hours: Full-time, 64 hours every 2 weeks, rotating weekends/holidays
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau, WI click here: Wausau, Wisconsin