Aspirus At Home is seeking a Physical Therapist to provide exceptional therapy for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in the Ironwood, Michigan area. We are seeking a passionate therapist who will join our team of therapists to evaluate, treat and plan patient care in accordance with Physical Therapy standards.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Provide evaluation utilizing tests/measures to arrive at clinical assessment of patient's condition.
- Process information gathered during evaluation to establish an appropriate treatment plan.
- Perform ongoing re-evaluation of patient's response to treatment, determining appropriate modifications and timely discharge.
- Clinically train and supervise aide and Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in carrying out treatment plan.
- Provide adequate documentation for purposes of justifying reimbursement to third party payers, establishing baseline data and subsequent progress, and recording of treatment.
- Communicate to other therapists and health professionals regarding patient status and progress.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from a school of Physical Therapy accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is required.
- Michigan Physical Therapy license is required.
- Possesses and maintains a valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance required.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive wage
· Relocation assistance
· Paid time off
· Mileage reimbursement
· Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
· Company paid life insurance in addition to optional coverage that is offered
· Retirement plan with a company match
· Direct deposit and online employee self-service portal
· Employee referral bonus
Aspirus is a nationally recognized health system based in Wausau, which is located in the center of Wisconsin. Our system and service area extends from beautiful central and northern Wisconsin into the majestic lake shore regions of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have 8 hospitals and over 55 primary care/specialty clinics.
Aspirus At Home is a part of the Aspirus Health System and is a nonprofit, Medicare-certified home health agency that serves 14 north central Wisconsin counties. We offer services in North central Wisconsin and parts of the UP. Aspirus At Home helps to bridge the gap between the more intensive levels of care received in a hospital, nursing or rehabilitation facility and in client's home. For 60 years we have provided caring support to help people live in their own home as long as possible.