Leads grant review and distribution, supports development team and organizational strategy to meet Foundation goals.
· Plays an instrumental support role in advancing fundraising initiatives, donor prospect research and cultivation strategies.
· Strategically and administratively collaborate with and support the Chief Development Officer.
· Assist with fundraising appeals, campaigns and events, including:
- Coordination, creative, writing, correspondence, Salsa reporting and follow up.
- Campaigns/Appeals include, but are not limited to: employee, annual, capital, and Memory Tree.
· Support Third Party Fundraisers (occasionally serve as the lead).
· Plan and execute Inside Aultman program, resulting in enhanced donor and nonprofit partner relations.
· Assist with the donor database information, ensuring the information is accurate and up-to-date to produce timely and accurate reports, donor acknowledgements and recognition.
· Strategically and administratively collaborate and support the Foundation Specialist with database records and reports.
· Assist with entering gifts.
· Create and produce reports as needed.
· Provide database technical support.
· Import constituent information (payroll deductions, BidPal uploads, etc.).
· Understand IRS laws and regulations regarding gift administration.
· Create and maintain forms for online giving, in coordination with Corporate Communications.
· Assist others, such as Aultman College, in data maintenance and reporting.
· Maintain groups used for cultivation, such as VIPs, Elizabeth Aultman Harter, Leadership Circles.
Grant Review Lead:
· Coordinate annual Grant giving program and process. Specifically, the pre-award planning,
organization, internal review committee and board preparation, as well as the post-award administration of the approved grants to nonprofits in Aultman's five county service region.
- Including, but not limited to, marketing and promotion of the grant period, receive and respond to letters of inquiry (LOIs), maintain all records, including ZoomGrants electronic applications, lead internal staff review committee, schedule site visits and present to the TAF Grant Committee and Board of Directors. Correspond with grantees following the Board decision, work with Finance and follow up with grantees for reporting and accountability.
· Maintain patient and donor confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain professional attitude with all audiences at all times.
- Participate in all safety, security and infection control programs mandatory at Aultman.
· Bring discrepancies, concerns to the attention of Director in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Previous fundraising experience preferred.
- Embrace the mission of The Aultman Health Foundation and Aultman Foundation.
- Display a positive attitude, compassionate for people and community.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Commitment to team work and sharing department responsibilities.
- Superior listening, written and verbal communications.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, without supervision.
- Computer skills required with demonstrated expertise using Microsoft Office Systems (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), databases and Salsa CRM and Engage.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Think both critically and creatively.
- Work efficiently and successfully on multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of charitable fundraising and adherence to all ethics and laws.
- Maintain confidentiality of records.