· Full time benefits eligible exempt position with 80 hours every two weeks.
· Primarily scheduled for day shifts - early hours required.
· Shifts vary from 8 to 12 hours.
· Some flexibility with OR schedule is required.
· Weekend and evening call shifts rotated among all CRNAs
· 1 holiday per year on average.
· The CRNA works as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide anesthesia services to surgery and obstetric patients.
Education and Experience:
· Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Education Programs or its predecessor.
Certification and Licensure:
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege".
· Current CRNA license in the state of SD.
· Current CPR certification or completion upon next available program.
· ACLS required within 6 months of hire.