Do you want to gain experience in healthcare and explore the nursing field? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Care Assistant.
· Not Certified? We provide paid on the job training and pay for you to take the SD state certification test!
· Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages!
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Ability to work every other weekend and holiday rotations.
· Must be 16 years of age.
· Position requires 15 hours every two weeks.
· The primary responsibility of this position is to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed care.