EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for performing diagnostic radiological, computed tomography, and EKG procedures
- Casual employees must work a minimum of 1 weekend per 12 weeks, minimum of 3 regular shifts or on-call shifts per calendar quarter.
- Graduate of a JRCERT approved program required.
CERTIFICATIONS and/or LICENSES:
- Current ARRT registry or eligible or certified x-ray tech and maintain registry.
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire.
- CPI certification required within 4 months of hire