Position is open for current Avera Tyler Lab employee's only.
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: bacteriology, hematology, serology,
urinalysis, chemistry, blood banking, and morphological examination
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages, excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Positively impact patients you serve each day.
- Casual position: As needed basis, will include call, weekends, and holidays when needed. Must work at least a weekend or day/on call shift once every3 months.
- Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited two year-college program or technical school or
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion of NAACLS accredited MLS program or bachelor's degree in related science and 1-2 years experience acceptable to the ASCP or AMT
- Must be board certified from the ASCP, AMT or equivalent within 6 months of hire.