Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
- Sign On bonus offered.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunity to work part-time.
- Supportive teamwork environment.
- Provides professional nursing care to residents.
- Coordinates resident care with interdisciplinary team.
- Conducts daily rounds and communicates information to team members.
- Competes and maintains documentation and records.
- Assists in training and education of nursing and aide staff and oversees activities during assigned shifts.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
- Graduate from a nursing program is acceptable.
- One year of clinical practice preferred.
Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of SD and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-State licensure required.