Join our Avera team as a Licensed Practical Nurse for Avera Medical Group Worthington!
- Variety of Work: The LPN's purpose is to provide quality nursing care to our patients and to communicate with physicians as well as other healthcare team members to provide excellent patient care.
- Schedule: 80 hours per pay period, Monday-Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm, occasional weekends
- Benefits: Position is benefits eligible, including health, dental, vision, and retirement
- Encouraging Work Environment: Customer focused and dedicated to the service of the patients.
- Facility: Avera Medical Group Worthington provides state-of-the-art medical care through highly trained physicians, experienced professional staff and access to the entire Avera system
- Location: Position located in close-knit rural community that is just far enough from the hustle and bustle of city living, but close enough to benefit from city amenities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of MN and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
What makes Avera Special?