Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Enjoy every 3rd weekend and every other holiday off.
- Perform nonprofessional direct patient care duties under the supervision of nursing personnel.
- Assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the patients.
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care.
- Measure and document blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration and report any out-of-range vital signs to charge nurse.
- Reposition bedridden residents and assist with feeding when needed.
- Review and follow care plans daily.
- Ensure cleanliness of assigned resident rooms.
Education and Training:
- Must obtain CNA certificate within 4 months of hire.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions and speak and understand English.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.