**This position may be eligible for a $1000 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $500 referral bonus
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse, the CNA provides direct, personal care and services to residents in the skilled nursing facility which meets their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual needs on a daily basis to maintain and enhance their highest level of independent function.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or GED required.
· This position requires you to be 18 years of age or older.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Certified as a nursing assistant in the State of South Dakota required. If not C.N.A. certified, must obtain certification within 120 days of starting this position.
· Medication Aide Certification required. If not Medication Aide certified, must obtain within 120 days of starting this position.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List
Avera Ranked First In Nation For Long-Term Care Resident Experience
Are you interested in starting your career in the healthcare field ? Are you seeking a rewarding role ? Look No Further. Consider a career opportunity as a Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide?
A CNA/Medication Aide provides assistance with activities of daily living to residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, transferring (walking), medication administration and other personal cares.
· Not Certified? Certification classes are provided on site @ Avera Prince of Peace to all new employee's.
· Compensation: Avera starts you with great wages and benefits! You may also be eligible for a sign on bonus. Shift differentials for weekends and night shifts.
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Build meaningful relationships with residents, families and your team members.
• Work with a team of professionals to make a positive impact.
· Avera Prince of Peace was established in 1986. Avera Prince of Peace includes long term care, rehabilitation, ventilator unit, transitional care, assisted living and independent apartments .
* New and newly remodeled resident rooms.