JOB SUMMARY: The athletic trainer is the liaison between the patient, the medical doctors or their support staffs, and the medical assistant. This position will also assist with the education of home exercises to patients and assisting with fitting and educating patients for DME products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of athletic trainer experience is required.
· One to two years of related experience and/or training is required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Certified as an Athletic Trainer required through NATABOC.
· Licensed as an Athletic Trainer in the State of South Dakota required.
· CSCS certification through the NSCA preferred
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List