**This position may be eligible for a sign on bonus!**
If you are looking to begin or advance your career in the healthcare, gain valuable experience in a rural, critical-access hospital! Join the team at Avera De Smet Memorial Hospital as a Radiology Technologist.
· Learn more about the town known as the home of Laura Ingalls Wilder: small town living, the new De Smet Event and Wellness Center, and fishing/hunting opportunities.
· Join a team that takes pride in being friendly, flexible and enjoys taking care of our patients.
· Opportunity to cross-train in CT
· Full –time position, approximately 72 hours a pay period, every other weekend and holiday call rotation.
· Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential.
Job Description: Responsible for delegated areas of authority in the performance of routine or special procedures. Responsible for areas of instruction and assists in the upkeep of the department.
· Education: A member in good standing with the ARRT (American Registry of Radiological Technology).
· Previous job experience preferred.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List