JOB SUMMARY: Provides athletic training services per contract to schools, organizations, and events. Athletic trainer will provide injury assessment, treatment, first aid, prevention and reconditioning services as assigned and set forth by the BOC.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of athletic trainer experience is required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Certified as an Athletic Trainer required through BOC.
· Licensed as an Athletic Trainer in the State of South Dakota.
· Licensed as an Athletic Trainer in the State of Iowa based off job assignment.
· CSCS certification through NSCA preferred
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List