Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
December and May Grads welcome to apply!
- May be eligible to receive up to $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
- Knowledgeable in the care of infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- Perform admission assessment, identify the physical and psychosocial needs of the patient.
- Develop a written plan using the assessment database.
- Implement treatment and administer medications in compliance with policies.
- Evaluate patient's symptoms, reaction and progress. Observe, record and report them to physician as appropriate.
- Act as mentor and coach to other nursing personnel.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.