**This position can be based out of Rock Rapids, IA**
**Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, every other weekend, every 3rd holiday, call-time involvement; 48hrs/2wks
**Avera@Home employees may be eligible for a $1000 referral bonus **
**You may qualify for a $1,500 Sign on Bonus**
Visiting Nurses with Avera @ Home bring needed health care services to patients in the comfort of their own home.
This is an opportunity to make an exceptional difference for patients of all ages !
- Future of Nursing – An opportunity to become an expert in providing healthcare services in the fastest growing clinical market (home-based care)
- Seeking Interventional Clinician – Autonomy of assessing clients at home and knowing how to intervene
- Flexibility – Work Full or Part time with your home as your base
- Job Satisfaction – Employees feel energized and highly engaged in their work!
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· License as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required.
· License as Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota may be required depending on the service area. If required, must obtain within 90 days of being placed in the position or of the requirement.
· Valid driver's license required
If you have ever had a loved one in need of home-based clinical care, you know the impact a compassionate, high quality caregiver can have on their lives!
If this is your passion, please consider joining our innovative team as we provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List
What Makes Avera Special?